Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bliss in my scars

I've been insulted, put down, made fun of, told I wasn't good enough, discriminated, kicked while I was down, defeated, rejected, humiliated, belittled, dumped, criticized,abused, disapproved of, judged, punished, lost faith, been hopeless, suicidal,  pushed and shoved, beaten down, I have even been shot at but I still stand here stronger than ever. ㅡmy past does not define me but built me. 
I only grow and move forward. 
I refuse to go dwell in the past. When you hit rock bottom you have no where else left to go but to rise up!!
I am not ashamed of my past, but yet I'm proud of what it built me into. 

My physical and emotional battle scars made me into the warrior I am today, and I continue to only get stronger. 
Have faith in yourself and build your story from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment